Submit captivating, innovative short films narrating creativity and storytelling. A platform for emerging talents.
Short Fiction Films
New Bundeli Films
Submit a Bundeli language feature film, so as to promote regional cinema, culture and heritage.
Women Film Makers
Open to both short and feature films. Showcase the diverse perspectives of women in the industry.
Submit your collection of Indian and Foreign Films for an immersive magic of sliver screen.
Explore a captivating selection of European cinema. Discover the artistry and cultural diversity of the continent.
Mobile Short Films
Participants craft compelling stories, in a compact cinematic format using mobile devices. Submit your entries.
Conveying a story through Reels with a fresh perspective, is the new in-thing. Submit your creativity.
This homage commemorates her remarkable contribution to Indian cinema in various languages.
- I wish to enter my film for the 9th Khajuraho International Film Festival 2023.
- I grant Prayaas Production. Pvt Ltd. permission to hold three screenings of my film during the festival.
- I grant Prayaas Production rights to use footage and/or titles and information from the film for promotional purposes.
- I understand that my submission will be complete only when the Khajuraho International Film Festival receives the print of my film.
- Last date of submission of films is December 5, 2023.
- All the films in the given categories must be completed after August 2022.
- Film Duration under various categories: Short Fiction (40 mins); New Bundeli Film (90 mins); Women Centric Films (90 mins); Indian/Foreign Film (90 mins); European Fim (90 mins); Mobile Short Films (20 mins); Best Reel (1-3 mins).
- Films other than English language must have English Subtitles.
- Filmmakers can send multiple entries with separate entry forms and fees. Fee for Filmmakers: 1000 INR per entry & Fee for Students: 500 INR per entry.
- Filmmakers need to submit their CBFC certification certificate and Students need to submit their ID cards, while submitting entries.
- Entry Fee is non – refundable.
- Fee to be payable via QR code, displayed at the end of Submit Entry Form. Mention the Name of Film, Category and Address while paying the fee through QR code. Also the screenshot needs to be mailed well in advance after the final submission.
- NOC from Filmmaker of selected film for downloading & screening during KIFF 2023 is mandatory.
- All the officially selected films must use Khajuraho International Film Festival’s Laurel Icon on their promotional materials like Print Media, Digital & Social Media etc.
- Participants of Selected films will receive a confirmation email from Khajuraho International Film Festival.
- Expenses will be taken care of by participants only, which is related to their film. For Example; Courier Expense, Promotion of the film and its promotional material etc.
- Location and Dates of Screening will be informed by KIFF upon final selection of films by the Official Selection Committee.
- All the decisions about Selection of Films, Locations & Dates for Screening will be taken by the Official Selection Committee.
- Only online screeners will be accepted as preview material
- Films or revised versions of films submitted in any previous festival will not be considered for inclusion in KIFF 2023.
- The Festival Director has a special right to waive any condition for participation in the festival.
- Decision of the Jury panel will be final.